Parking Lot Guidelines
To ensure a safe environment for our students we ask that parents be aware of our parking lot rules.
Please read the rules and take a look at the fantastic staff video below to understand what you can and can not do in the parking lot.
- Please respect the one way traffic that we have in our parking lot. Upon entry turn right to keep traffic flowing in a circular motion. Please DO NOT drive the WRONG way into the middle of the parking lot.
- Please keep the inside lane moving through. No stopping at the top of the curve in the inside lane. Just keep on driving.
- During Morning Drop Off
- Please use the curb lane near the school up to the yellow fire hydrant for drop off, this WILL NOT be 5 minute parking during morning drop off.
- Do not stop to drop off you children in the cross walk or along the curve next to the handicap parking/gymnasium doors. Students are trying to navigate through those areas and vehicles cannot pass or have clear sight of students walking when you stop in those areas.
- The right hand parallel parking is 5 minute parking only during the day and at pick up time (not during morning drop off)! If you are parked in the 5 minute parking you need to remain in your vehicle.
- Please stay on the sidewalk and use the crosswalks when walking to and from your vehicle.
- Please don't use your cell phones while driving in our parking lot.
- Please do NOT park in any of the areas marked with yellow lines or No Parking signs.
- Please respect the handicap parking spots.
Thank you for helping keep our parking lot accident free!